The OLM Adult Faith Exploration Group meets after Mass to explore faith related topics. We take a deep look to see how the topic has been regarded throughout the Church’s history. We also broaden our view by exploring Jewish and Orthodox views and positions on these topics.
Among the many topics we have explored over the years are:
- the Nicene-Constantinople Creed
- the Council of Jerusalem (Acts 15)
- prayers for the dead
- the story of Abraham from his calling until the binding of Isaac (Genesis 12-22)
- the Didache
- Humani Generis
- is the Earth over populated?
- is religion responsible for most wars?
- the symbolism of the beasts in Daniel and Revelation
- the book of Job
- the Holy Eucharist
- and plenty of others!
Due to the absence of volunteers to lead us, the programme is currently paused. We will restart when viable.