Use of masks covering from the chin to the top of the nose is mandatory in all public spaces, even when social distancing measures can be respected. Masks may not have exhalation valves. Exceptions include eating and drinking and practicing sports. Additionally, masks are not required when in nature or rural areas outside of population centers if at least 1.5m of physical distance can be maintained.
20 Rules of Wisdom
1. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
2. Dear God, I have a problem, it’s me.
3. Growing old is inevitable, growing UP is optional.
4. There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
5. Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
6. You do the math. Count your blessings.
7. Faith is the ability to not panic.
8. Laugh every day, it’s like inner jogging.
9. If you worry, don’t pray. If you pray…don’t worry.
10. As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling home everyday.
11. Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape.
12. THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN YOUR HOME ARE THE PEOPLE!
13. When we get tangled up in our problems, be still; God wants us to be still so He can untangle the knot.
14. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry
15. He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
16. We do not remember days, but moments. Life is moving too fast — so enjoy your precious moments.
17. Nothing is real to you until you experience it, otherwise it’s just hearsay.
18. It’s all right to sit on your pity pot every now and again. Just be sure to flush when you are done.
19. Surviving and living your life successfully requires courage. The goals and dreams you’re seeking require courage and risk taking. Learn from the turtle, it only makes progress when it sticks out its neck.
20. Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.